When: December 17, 10:00am to noon
Where: KC Weightlifting - 8216 Marshall Dr, Lenexa, KS 66214
We will be participating in the annual Christmas Crippler this year. Christmas Crippler is a charity WOD that takes place at gyms throughout the nation. You can register at the following link:
Register with KC Weightlifting as your team. Registration is optional, but you'll receive a pretty cool t-shirt and the profits are donated to charity.
The event is open to everyone. Members bring your friends, family, co-workers or anyone else you can think of.
We will also be supporting a local charity - more details to follow.
12 Power Cleans @ 50% of your 1 rep max Squat Clean
25 Wall Balls
150 Double Unders/Single Unders
12 Overhead squats @ 50% of your 1 rep max Squat Clean
25 Push Ups
– Rx: 20/14 to a 10 foot target
– Scaled: 14/10 to an 8 foot target
– Party: Same as scaled or eat 2 donuts.
– Rx: 2 revolutions per jump
– Scaled: 1 revolution per jump
– Party: Same as scaled or 3 minutes of freestyle dance
– Rx: Chest to the ground at the bottom and arms locked out at the top
– Scaled: Hands elevated on 20 inch box
– Party: Same as scaled or drink 8 ounces of egg nog